Thursday, July 4, 2013

I'm back!....sort of

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

I know that it's been awhile since I've posted anything, but  life has been crazy! I feel like we've been working nonstop on the new house, yet there are still boxes to be unpacked, and walls to be painted. Unfortunately I don't have a summer-ish clothing photo, or a patriotic one to post, but I do have an outfit that I'm obsessed with.

I fell in love with this leopard print dress from Express back during their winter sale. One day when I was playing around in my closet, (because sometimes I like to go "shopping" in my own closet), I discovered this little ensemble. I still can't believe that I almost put this sweater in the "clothing swap pile". This skinny white belt also almost went into that pile as well....which is why I advocate YOU to shop YOUR closet.

The leggings obviously make this particular outfit a winter style, but I still love the look. I don't know about your work, but mine is always kept in an "artic chill zone", so this kind of style works perfectly. (On the days when I can wear "real" clothes instead of scrubs).



Dress and sweater: Express
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Dress Barn
Necklace: Francesca's Collections


ALSO!!!!

I just started a "part-time" job selling some amazing products that really work! While there is a whole slew of products, the ones that I'm really excited about are the wraps. These wraps help to detoxify your fat cells, which shrink the cells. If you have a problem area (like I do!), and just can't seem to make any improvement, then these wraps are for you! It doesn't seem to matter how hard I work out, or how well I eat, I just can't seem to change the way that my thighs look.  I will post my personal pictures soon, but for now, please check out my website at amandacasella.itwork.com. If you have any questions, please contact me, and I'll answer you! These wraps are great for your tummy, thighs, arms, butt, neck...you name it!

No comments:

Post a Comment