Monday, April 29, 2013

Moving Monday

Obviously I've been a little MIA on this blog recently. I know that I've mentioned that the man and I have been house hunting....and now we have finally found a good one! Over the next month, we will be living out of suitcases and in the midst of smelly new paint while we transition from our one bedroom/one bathroom apartment, to an actual house. (Two stories plus a basement!)

Our current place is smaller than one floor of the new pad. We don't even have enough furniture to fill the place, LOL.

We will be moving from this:

We do own a couch now. These photos are from when we first moved in a year ago. 



To this:


What?! My fashion blog will be neglected as my daily fashion choices will consist of scrubs (for work) and painting clothes. (The whole place needs painting and updating. We are talking about the 80's running rampant on the inside of this pad.)

When I first started this blog, my goals were to expand my closet without having to add anything to it. I feel that I have done a great job on that goal over the past few months. Now I have a new focus and new goals. I'm sure that one day I  will get back to the obsession that is fashion, but for now my focus is attempting to be crafty in our home. 

There is a good chance that I will either add my progress on here, or I'll just start a new blog dedicated to the house. (I haven't decided yet). 

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment