Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Minty Leopard

Okay I'll admit it, this outfit idea was taken from a blog that I like to follow, Mix and Match Fashion. However these pants are really capri pants and the weather was not warm enough for my ankles to show. I would have paired them with my pink toed flats that I wore in the outfit post from yesterday (if it weren't so dang cold!). 

So expect to see this outfit again (except with different shoes). I'm thinking that it will look like a whole new outfit!

I also had my post titled, but when I looked at the blog page of the outfit that I recreated, I noticed that we had similar title posts. Oops.

I'm sorry, that is all of the text that you get from me today. But I hope that you aren't really looking at this blog for the text. ;)





Shirt: Express
Pants: Khol's
Boots: Express 
Belt: Target
Bracelet: Francesca's Collection (recent)

No comments:

Post a Comment