Monday, April 8, 2013

Color-blocked

So a week ago I got dressed to go to work, and felt really good about my outfit choices. Then I went to start my car and it was not running like it is suppose to. Now my commute to work is not a short one, so luckily the man came to my rescue and drove me to work (and picked me up), but it was not the day that I had imagined as I got dressed that morning.

As I was rummaging through my closet that morning, I was drawn to my color-block blue/green shirt. I honestly wasn't sure which of my pants were clean though, so I had to go through my pants in my dresser, and I pulled these babies out from the bottom of the stack. Now I love these pants, as they are extremely comfortable. I also love that these pants were on the sale rack for a cool $8.00 at Target last fall. 

I'm going to try harder to remember that they exist. Really, I will.







Color block shirt: Dress Barn (Fall 2012)
Black cardigan: Charolette Russe
Pants: Target (Fall 2012)
Shoes: Dress Barn (recent)
Necklace: Express 
Earrings: Francesca's Collections (Winter 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment