Wednesday, April 17, 2013

RANDOM

Okay....so this post contains a few random outfits that I have photos of, but I didn't do an outfit post on. 



This is my new dress from Dress Barn, and I have worn it at least three times since I bought it. I love a good maxi dress, and this cardigan was a perfect cover up for chilly evenings. I love how comfortable this dress is! 
Stella & Dot Bracelets, Khol's cardigan

My alma mater made it to March Madness, and I was so proud! Now we didn't get very far, but I was/am still proud nonetheless. 


The man's family bought me this green tank while they were on a weekend vacation, so I decided to wear it (Because who doesn't love wearing new clothes?) Please excuse the TRASHCAN next to me in this photo. 



Let's just say that I love this dress. It is from Francesca's collections, (so is the belt). 


So that's just a few photos for ya. Hope you enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment