Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring into Polka Dots

I think the title of this post makes sense when you see the outfit that I wore...lol.

So I have had this particular outfit tucked away in my mind for some time now, but I've felt like the colors were to bright and cheerful to wear during the cold winter months. I decided to wear this combo for Easter, as I kind of felt like an Easter Egg. I had planned on wearing a new cute spring dress that I recently bought, but the weather just wasn't cooperating with me. (Ok so the picture of the dress online doesn't do it justice. It's actually really cute and not so "old" looking in person). 

Okay so back to this outfit. Now these shoes are not actually coral like the shirt, they are more pink. However I like to pretend that from afar the two colors look similar and everyone thinks I'm cool for matching my shoes to my shirt. And my necklace. 





Sweater: The Loft
Shirt: J. Crew Factory
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Old Navy
Necklace: Dress Barn (new item)
Earrings (not shown): My chocolate diamond earrings

Dress Barn has a few knock-off jewelry pieces right now. The necklaces and bracelets resemble those by Stella and Dot, and J.Crew.....at a much lower price. 

Can we just take a quick peak at this necklace for sale at J. Crew right now? I'm obviously searching for it's cheaper twin right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment