Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Polka Dots with a Pop of color

So this past weekend I got to spend some time with my family...and they got me a bit sick. I have a lovely little cough and sore throat. My job consists of constantly talking, so work is not the most fun right now. I'm almost hoping for some snow right now so that we can officially close for tomorrow. (It might be a staff only kind of day, but I'd rather curl up on my couch with a warm cup of tea).

So I've had this blazer in my closet for a few months now. (I picked it up at the first clothing swap that I attended. )However it is dry clean only, and I didn't have a need to go to the cleaner's for anything else for a while, so it just sat next to my laundry hamper for a while. (Because the floor next to the hamper is the designated dry cleaning spot). 

I was determined to wear flats this day, even though my ankles weren't too happy about that. This is my way of channeling spring. (It may not be working since it is suppose to snow this week).





Blazer: from the clothing swap
Green Shirt: Dress Barn
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Old Navy




No comments:

Post a Comment