Thursday, February 28, 2013

Colorful leopard with a Spring Line of Excitement

Remember how I said that I get to dress up at least once a week (at my work) now? Well here is my outfit from Monday, the day that I don't have to wear scrubs. This outfit was actually inspired by J's Everyday Fashion. Now I know that my necklace isn't a bubble necklace, nor does it match my jeans exactly, but it works. I really like her colored jeans that also match her necklace, with the addition of the leopard cardigan. I decided to throw in a little lace with my neutral shirt under the leopard cardigan. I also wore boots because my ankles can't handle the cold just yet.

AND...let's talk about Dress Barn's new line out right now. Now I know that I've said this before, but I absolutely hate the name of this place. I mean, who really wants to by clothes from a barn? However, I can usually find some really cute clothes from this store, and their spring line is no exception. Coral and mint/teal are the stand out colors of this spring for them, and I am loving it. I'm also loving how it mirrors many popular brands out there right now that are not cheap. It's got you covered with the jewelry  (Stella & Dot bangles and necklaces) as well as lots of lace clothing,(lace dress from Francesca's Collections), and symmetrical floral clothing (Prabal Gurung for Target). (The color scheme closely resembles that of J.Crew and Express too). Now go take advantage of this spring line. 






Cardigan: From Clothing Swap
Tank: Express
Pants: Express
Boots: Khol's 
Necklace: Khol's
Earrings: man I'm drawing a blank right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment