Friday, February 22, 2013

Just another OOTD

This outfit was based on one of those days wear you want to wear one specific item. That item was the orange cardigan, and I decided that adding a patterned tank with it would make a pretty good outfit. I also decided that I wanted to go sans-boots and went straight for my flats. HOWEVER, it was really really cold and I ended up wearing my brown boots. (After I ran a bunch of errands around town and I thought that my ankles were going to fall off.) 

Moral of the story: it's not flats season yet.





Cardigan: Dress Barn
Tank: Express
Pants: Old Navy
Flats: Old Navy
Necklace: American Eagle

2 comments:

  1. Love this tank top! Looks great with the orange cardigan.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got it on sale at one of the Express during one of their amazing sales.

    ReplyDelete