Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dots and Spots

I am back from Jamacia! Woo hoo! I tried to remember to take pictures while we were there, but of course I don't have my camera cord to connect it to my computer. I never turned my phone on while we were there either as I do not have phone service there (without it costing tons of money). 

If I can find time soon, I will recreate my outfits at home, to show you what I wore. Since I have been back, my days have been long (yesterday was an 11 hour work day), so I only have one outfit to show you. However I do have some good news. Once a week, I will be able to dress up instead of swearing scrubs to work! You fashionistas out there know why this makes me so happy. 

The cardigan in these photos came from the clothing swap that I recently attended!

And Happy Valentine's Day!






Cardigan: Simply Vera Wang (clothing swap)
Tank: Express
Pants: Old Navy
Boots: Candies at Khols
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Earrings: Forever 21

*Yup, I wear glasses. (Some days.) This was one of those days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment