Monday, February 4, 2013

Clothing Swap Round Two!

I was able to attend another clothing swap this past weekend! This is the second swap that I have attended, and I am loving them. I did a post about my first clothing swap HERE. I ended up taking back a shirt and a skirt that I picked up from the previous swap because they didn't work in my wardrobe, but that is the beauty of clothing swaps. You can try out a new item of clothing that you might be hesitant to buy in a store. If you don't like the item, you can just take it back to the next swap!

Here is a shot of everything that I got to take home
I got a plaid jacket, a red fedora, a pink necklace, purple and white maxi dress, coral brown and white maxi dress, a peach and teal dress, a pink and brown scarf, a purple dress, a black and white striped tank, green capri pants, a green tank, a snake print belt, a gold a silver thick belt, a lavender cardigan, a wallet, and a polka dot cardigan (Simply Vera Wang). 

Not pictured here is a pink and white dress, and a brown sweater cardigan for my mom. She had donated some clothing for the swap as well, so I felt like it was only fair for her to get something in return. 


Here is the outfit that I wore to the clothing swap. Wearing leggings and a cami is a MUST when going to a swap. I usually just take off my belt and sweater dress when I'm trying on the clothes, and I keep them in my bag of clothes. (I don't want anyone walking off with the clothes that I'm wearing that day!) And to make sure that I don't accidentally  put my sweater dress or belt into the pile of clothes for the swap, I always make sure that I put them back on before I start returning clothes that I have picked up.





Sweater Dress: Express
Belt: Francesca's Collections
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Francesca's Collections
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Earrings: Old Navy
Cami: Express


Have you ever attended a clothing swap? If so, what are some of your tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment