Monday, February 25, 2013

Green Team with a side of fur

The man and I were able to attend the Virginia Wine Expo this past weekend. Luckily I have family there so we had someone willing to be our chauffeur as well as a comfy bed to sleep in. If you are a lover of wines, then I'd recommend that you check out this event! It was a lot of fun, and we didn't even get to half of the vineyard's tables. 

This is the outfit that I wore on Friday/ on the road to Richmond. Of course I didn't get a photo of the outfit that I wore on the day of the wine expo. But I got a photo of this outfit and the one on the ride home. Two out of three isn't toooooo bad. 





Green Sweater: from clothing swap 
Faux Fur Vest: Dress Barn
Pants: Old Navy
Boots: Express
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Earrings: From a local in Jamaica 



No comments:

Post a Comment