Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A non-scrub outfit....finally

I actually got to wear "real" clothes on Friday last week, instead of my normal scrubs. I was so excited that I got to dress up, except that it was actually a "dress down" day. Haha. Everyone else wore blue jeans, but I needed to wear something other than normal jeans. The man definitely laughed at me for getting so excited about wearing "fun clothes". 

I'm going to be on a mini vacation from Friday-Monday, so there won't be any posts. I might do a suitcase post, but I'm not really sure what I'm packing yet, so only time will tell.

Hope your week is going well so far!




Sweater: Express
Tank: Express
Pants: Target
Boots: Express
Necklace: Express

This outfit was brought to you by Express....minus they didn't pay for anything, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment