Saturday, August 25, 2012

Catch up


Saturday started out pretty busy...and now it looks like it is going to rain, so I think I'll switch into my rain-boots! I'm not ready to start wearing jeans yet, but today certainly has called for them. Or maybe it's just chillier outside than I'm use to.



This outfit is pretty much a replica of this one, just a different under shirt/shoes. 

Black Sweater: Charlotte Russe (old)
Shirt: Dress barn, (old) (I'm not s fan of the name, but I have found a bunch of cute clothes there)
Jeans: Express (old)
Flats: Payless, (from Plato's Closet)
Necklace: Charming Charlie (August 2012, sale rack)
Bracelets: black and gold: Express (December 2011) Gold: Forever 21( August 2012)


FROM 8-24-12
I think that it is about time to retire this shirt. The fabric just isn't what it use to be and you can tell that it has been worn a few times. I like this shirt because it is comfortable, but I think that it has done it's duty.


Shirt: Forever 21 (very old)
Shorts: JcPenny (old)
Flats: Payless (old)
Watch: Tissot (May 2012) love this watch!!

(I ended up wearing the watch in the next outfit also, but I forgot to take a picture with it. In fact, I forgot that I didn't have any jewelry on when I first took these pictures (below) and took a quick one before I walked out the door. The reason for the outfit change? The man and I were planning on going on a little date, but I went to his office to help him finish up some work beforehand. I needed something that was acceptable for the movie theater (I always get to cold in there) and a walk around town. This is what I came up with. I am the only one that makes sure that I'm wearing long pants and takes socks with me to the movies??





Shirt: Arden B. (old, from Plato's Closet)
Black Lace Tank: Forever 21 (August 2012)
Leggings: Target (old- i really need new leggings!!)
Flats: Target (old, Plato's Closet)
Belt: Came with a sweater dress (I think from dress barn??)
Necklace: Express- sometime in 2011
Rings: Purple-from the 2011 Philadelphia International Flower Show; 
Silver ring on pinky finger (also worn as a midi/knuckle ring) Consignment shop in the OBX called the Loft


J.Crew has similar silver ballet flats right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment