Sunday, August 19, 2012

Two for one

It was a rainy day here, but the man and I still had a few errands to run before we went to dinner with his family tonight. Since it was raining, I was able to wear my new rain-boots! Woohoo! They kept my feet nice and dry, and they were comfy. 

Outfit number one: Rainy Day



I wore this ring with both outfits

Black over shirt: Charlotte Russe (old)
Pink shirt: Express (old)
Jeans: Express (old)
Boots: Target (on-line only, August 2012)
Ring: Clementine (boutique in Richmond, VA)
Necklace: Charming Charlie (August 2012, sale rack)
Earrings: Francesca's Collection (summer 2012) 
Bracelet: Express (December 2011)



Outfit number two: Francesca's Collection




Dress: Francesca's Collection (summer 2012) 
Belt: Francesca's Collection (summer 2012) 
Necklace: Francesca's Collection (summer 2012) 
Shoes: Francesca's Collection (spring 2012; sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment