Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wish List: New Shoes

I didn't feel like jazzing up my outfit too much today. I just wanted something comfy because I knew that I'd be walking around a bit today and trying on clothes. 



(sorry so blurry)


Shirt: Express (old)
Shorts: JcPenny (May 2012)
Shoes: Gap (old)- got from Plato's closet with the tags still on them for only $9; originally $45
Rings: not sure where the ring on my middle finger came from, but the midi ring came from an upscale consignment  shop at the Otter Banks called the Loft. I actually wear it on my pinky finger a bit too.



I went back to Target and tried on the blue skinnys....they are too cute. Didn't get them yet, but I thought I should at least see what they looked like. I like the sweater too, and it was on sale and tax free, but I just don't *need* it. I know that it doesn't look very good in the picture, but it does in person. (But if it doesn't look to swell in pictures, then maybe I don't want it??)




So I *had* to buy some jewelry for my bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding that is coming up. (Such a relaxed bride, I love her). While I was out, I ran into Khol's to see if they had anything in their clearance section.  If found a pair of boots (Candie's) that I really liked as well as a pair of aqua flats (SO). The boots hit right below my knee and fit well with my bare leg, but still had enough room for a pair of skinny jeans or woolly socks. 



Candie's Tall Boots: Original:$99.99; sale: $78.99
color: stone

SO Flats, Original. $39.99; now $18.99
color: aqua

They were both really comfortable, but I'm having to watch what I bring home right now. However, I have neither of these styles in my closet and now I really want them both. haha. (At least I know that I'm a solid size 8 at Khol's now)


No comments:

Post a Comment