Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Green team

It's a nice day out, not too humid (for once!). This week is tax free week (in Maryland) for school supplies and clothing, so I felt like I should participate in some investigative shopping. Well, that's what I'm calling it. I needed to go to Target for a few errands, and when I got there, I was reminded about the tax free shopping. I quickly spotted the colored jeans which I have been coveting, and decided that it wouldn't hurt to try a pair on. I was just going to wait until I went to Express tonight to check out their colored jeans (today and tomorrow the entire store is 30% off), but when I looked a the price tag of the Target jeans, I couldn't resist. Target has them for $22.99, compared to Express' normally $79.99. I'm still surprised that I only bought one pair.


The "wine" colored pair is the pair that I bought. I've been wanting a pair of jeans like this for a while now! I liked this shirt too, but I really was trying to limit my purchases.  


I still like the green pair, but I wasn't in love like I was with the wine color. Maybe they will go on sale?


So here is what I actually wore for the day. I was able to score the green top from the Target in Harrisonburg, VA. I'm obsessed with lace! I had a white tank on under the green top, but I really wanted more color in my outfit today. 

In the first two pictures, I opened the closet door and am actually standing in the bathroom because the light is brighter in there.



In the next two pictures I'm standing in my closet, but the light isn't very bright. I wish that you could really see the green of the shirt, it is actually very similar to my shoes, but I just couldn't capture that via camera phone.



Green lace top: Target, recent, sale rack
Under shirt: Old navy: Plato's Closet (old)
White Capri Pants: Khols (two years ago)
Green Flats: E-bay (old)
Earrings: Francesca's Collections (fairly recent)

I love Francesca's a lot. I love going to multiple stores, because they never have the same things in them. http://www.francescascollections.com/


Hopefully I will still be heading to the mall later tonight. More than likely I'll just be buying my boyfriend some shoes, but we'll see. 


Currently I love the make-up line "e.l.f.". It is sold at Target, and is very inexpensive. The blush was only $3 and the eyelid primer was $2, and they both last the entire day (and evening)! So far I'm very impressed with this brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment