Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Royalty....nope

Sorry for the lack of updates, but the outfits have only been for babysitting esq adventures. (See the bottom of the post). 

Today has been a whirl-wind, but I wanted to make a quick post before I had to run again. I love this shirt, and it was one of my Plato's Closet finds. I know that there are a few people whom turn their noses up at the thought of consignment clothes, but there really are some great deals out there. Many of the pieces that I find still have the original store tags on them. How can you beat that? 






Shirt: VENUS (Plato's Closet-old)
Capri: Khol's (two years ago)
Shoes: Francesca's Collection (Spring 2012, sale)
Sunglasses: Target (Summer 2012)
Necklace: Express (2011)
Bracelet: gifted-old
Earrings: Claire's (old)
Feather Ring: Clementine (boutique in Richmond, VA)
Other Rings: gifted-old

*I really like this necklace, but it can catch on fabric very easily. This really limits what I can wear it with, but I still love it!



This is what happens when you have to baby-sit, run errands, go to the gym, and clean. The effort was just not there. I'm very sorry.

Shirt: Khols (old)
Shorts: Target (Spring 2012)
Shoes: Payless (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment