Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 1

I love clothes and shopping, but I just don't have the space (or money) to shop in the way that I want to. I'm trying to wear everything in my closet...let's see if I can! I've turned my hangers around, so that I can tell what I've already worn, and what needs to be worn. 





I'm in love with this necklace. It came from a jewelry maker from the Renaissance Festival in Maryland. I love the festival and can't wait to go back again this year.


The mirror is hanging on the back of the closet door going into the bathroom. Hopefully one day I can have the mirror that I dream about.


All of the clothes are over two years old...yeah I know.

Shirt: The Limited (I got it from Plato's closet)
Shorts: Target
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: one of the shops at the Maryland Renaissance Festival 





No comments:

Post a Comment