Friday, August 17, 2012

Minty Fresh

Today was a shopping overload day...but not for clothes for myself. It revolved around grocery shopping for the sales, as well as back to school shopping (for the middle-schooler that I was "watching". I feel like it's not babysitting when they are this old). 

Anywho..I wanted to be comfy, but the forecast was calling for rain later in the day, so I wanted to make sure that whatever I was wearing would be okay if it got wet. (i.e. no white) Excuse the flip-flops, I have a blister on my pinky toe!




Wrap Shirt: Express (old)
Capri: Khols- Spring 2012 (I believe they still have them in the store):: Also, I had these tailored into capris, they were skinny jeans)
Flip-flops: Charlotte Russe (old)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections- Spring 2012 (I believe they still have this one on-line, and other colors in stores)
Bracelet: Express (Winter 2011)


RAIN BOOTS!!


I just got my new rain-boots in the mail! They are from Target (only on-line), and I love them! These are a size 7, and I can wear thick socks and my jeans with them just fine. I went to my local Target and tried on a few pairs there to see what size I should order. I'm very glad I did or I would have ordered an 8, which would have been too big. I really love the Burberry rain-boots, but I can't justify $235 boots for the rain. Instead I found these babies for $25. Maybe I'll get to wear them a little later on. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment