Thursday, August 30, 2012

Color Pop

I'll go ahead and apologize for the horrible pictures. I know that they look pretty much like all of my other photos, but I could not get the colors to really show up. (I know that if I used an actual camera and had someone else take them in any other room than the bathroom then the pictures wouldn't be so bad). It's just me, and I can't afford my dream mirror, so this is what happens. Oh well.

I  was so excited about the new shorts that I got yesterday from Target, that I was planning my outfit all night. The man even said that he liked them! I know it's a lot, but I just couldn't wear anything with less color today. Fall is almost here, so I had to add some color before summer is officially over.

I went thrifting today, and only spent $1.06.  I went to find some jeans that I won't mind getting a little messy when I start volunteering at the local animal shelter. I was almost finished shopping without finding any jeans that fit me well, but then I spied some bins on the floor. They had a bunch of old grungy jeans for $1.00. As I got ready to put the last pair back in the bin, I noticed that they weren't messed up and were my size. I was so excited that I found a pair that fit me for $1.00! Now these won't be worn for any occasion other than volunteer work, but I was still stoked. (Is it okay to still say that?) I fell in love with a few tops, but  alas, they did not fit. Oh well, I'll wait a few weeks before I hit the thrifts shops back up. 




Shirt: Express (about two years old; I'm wearing a purple undershirt with it because the shirt itself is see-thru)
Shorts: Target (August 2012, sale rack)
Shoes: Gap (Plato's closet, tags still on)
Bracelets: Coconut Island 

(excuse my bulging vein please)

No comments:

Post a Comment