Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Fun

This weekend has been a busy one. I was about to hang out with some of my family, and my mom and I were able to sneak in a bit of shopping. (yay!) I'm sure I'll be show casing the items shortly, and I am actually wearing my new black skinny jeans from Target in this post.  On Saturday I wore an outfit that was very similar to the Minty Fresh post, so I didn't take any pictures. The shirt that I wore was a simple black T-shirt and I wore a gold necklace instead of the mint one, but still, it was very similar. 

(very blurry, I know)


Dress: Francesca's Collection (Spring 2012)
Belt: Francesca's Collection (Summer 2012)
Flats: Target (August 2012)
  [I thought that they were comfortable at first, but the more that I wore them, the more uncomfortable they became.]


My family went to the Nationals baseball game on Sunday, but they were calling for rain during the whole game. We weren't sure if our seats were under the overhang or not, so I wore my rain boots just in case. Luckily the seats were covered, and the walk to and from the metro wasn't very far so I didn't really need them, but I wanted to just be safe.


Shirt: Express (old)
Jeans: Target (August 2012)
Rain boots: Target (August 2012, on-line only)



No comments:

Post a Comment