Friday, September 28, 2012

Re-peat? I'll try not to!

I had to go out of town, so I wanted to be comfortable while still presentable. Of course driving in my sweatpants would be the most comfortable, but I always have this fear that I'll be stranded on the side of the road because my car broke down, and no one will take me seriously because of how I am dressed. I know that this thought is silly, but I do drive an old car....

** Also, I packed already worn (and previewed) outfits for my trip. I just grabbed items that I knew would work, but hopefully I can pick up a new item over the weekend to showcase. :) I feel like I'm in a rut with my clothes right now, because I want to start wearing my fall clothes, but it just isn't cold enough. However, I've already packed away a far amount of my summer stuff because it isn't quite warm enough for those items. I'm sure that soon enough, I will be begging for spring to get here as I don't tolerate the cold very well. ha. 


Shirt: Express
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Old Navy
Necklace: Target (Hard to see here, but also worn here). 




*I may wear these shoes more often than I should, and they may not truly go with every outfit that I pair them with. However, I love these shoes, so I am wearing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment