Monday, September 10, 2012

Clothes, Clothes, Everywhere!

It's another multiple outfit post! Woohoo! I'm going out of town this weekend, and I've been running outfit ideas through my head. Does anyone else plan their outfits out for their trips? I won't be dressing up as most of the activities will be outside, but I still can't wait!

I'll go ahead a say that the boater shoes that I'm wearing a very comfy, hence why I'm wearing them over and over again. 

Shirt: Polo (last season)
Capri's: Khol's 
Shoes: Francesca's Collection 

My new Tippi Sweater! 





Shirt: Arden B. I think that I am going to say goodbye to this one. (old, from Plato's) 
Shorts: JcPenny
Shoes: Francesca's Collection 


Green shirt: my DIY shirt from Goodwill
Jeans: Express
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Francesca's Collection 
Bracelets: American Eagle


I really like this pair of pants from Old Navy. I don't own any bottoms in a tan or khaki color, so I think that I might have to go back for them, but the price tag is a little higher than I would normally pay for Old Navy.

On another note, the shirt that I have on in this picture was only $3.14 because it was 30% off the already on sale price. 





No comments:

Post a Comment