Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mash-up

So this post is a bit of a mash-up. I I only have one outfit to show off, and it is actually an old outfit, (from the beginning of summer). Two of these pictures are from my old place, so obviously not current. 

Shirt: Express
Mint Capri pants: Khol's
Necklace: Francesca's Collection
Sunglasses: Target

The man's parents got me this purse a while a go. I'm obsessed with horses, and always have been. I have no idea where it came from, but I am in love with it. I wore it for the majority of spring and most of summer, but I figured that I needed to work some other bags into the mix. 

My mom needed to go shopping for some new work clothes not too long ago, and needed a shopping buddy, (it's so much more fun when you have a partner), so she invited me to go along. This was my haul after a day of shopping. Yes, those are Popsicle molds on the couch. 
Jacket: Target
Leopard Top: Dress Barn
Sweater: Nordstrom Rack
Black Jeans: Target
Purse: Dress Barn (got this baby for $6 because of sales)


I was reorganizing my closet at my last place. I loved this closet because I didn't have to sort out winter and summer clothes. I try my best to keep my closet organized at all times. I try to keep everything color coordinated by sleeve length and type of clothing. Not too long ago, I turned all of my hangers around in my closet. Now after I wear something, I turn the hanger back around the "normal way" so that I will try not to wear it again for a little while, unless I can re-style it. 

Do you have any special way that you organize you closet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment