Friday, September 7, 2012

Fashion Show from my closet

Ok not really....but I am including the photos that I found on my phone, so it's almost like a fashion show, right?

I'm so excited that football season is here! Now we don't have cable in my house (we run on Netflix around here), so we have been trying to come up with a way to watch some NFL. We are going to get an antenna to watch the local stations, and hopefully be able to watch some football! 

We had to go out to watch the Wednesday game (along with half of the town), so I wanted to wear something comfy.

OOTD
Shirt: Express  (the greens never show up well in the bathroom lighting)
Jeans: Express
Belt: Charlotte Russe 
Shoes: Francesca's Collection
I can't remember where the necklace is from


Here are some of the other outfits that I found on my phone from the other day. Now these are from this past summer,and all the way from last Christmas, (I know, I should probably go through my pictures more often).
Shirt: Dress Barn (I know, I hate the name too)
Shorts: Target
Shoes: JcPenny
-This whole outfit is old


This entire outfit is from Francesca's Collection
(Dress, Belt, Earrings, and Bracelet Cuff)


I was going to the man's work Christmas party in this outfit

Dress: Charlotte Russe (got it from Plato's Closet)
Belt: came with a sweater from Dress Barn
Shoes: Payless
Leggings: JcPenny
Bracelet: Express
Of course I can't remember where this necklace came from (maybe Express or Charlotte Russe)

Dress: Express
Belt: Charlotte Russe  (now I don't actually wear this belt with this dress, but I needed something to try on with the dress)


No comments:

Post a Comment