Sunday, September 9, 2012

Multiple OOTD

September has started with a bang, and shows no sign of slowing down until the month it over. I'm going to try my best to take pictures and post them, but I might have to post a couple of days at a time.  

I went to J. Crew today to try on the Tippi sweater, because I wasn't sure what size I wear there. I quickly could tell that I haven't shopped in a nice store in quite some time, as I loved how attentive the sale associate was. Thrift shops and Target don't have someone walking around the store with you, helping you determine you size and what colors work best on you. The color sweater that I wanted was already on-sale in the store, but it was also an extra $10 cheaper on-line. I loved that J.Crew honored the on-line price, and I was able to get the sweater for 50% off! I think that I might need to start shopping a bit more in these types of stores now. :)

Thursday OOTD:

Sweater: The Loft (old)
Shorts: Target (August 2012)
Flats: Francesca's Collection 

I have had this shirt for a few years now (I purchased it sometime in college), and I still get compliments on it! I also bought it at the clothing consignment shop, Plato's closet. I love shops like that because there are usually some great deals hidden within the racks of clothes. 

Friday OOTD:

Shirt: VENUS (Plato's closet, old)
Pants: Khol's, spring 2012 (I had them tailored into capri pants)
Shoes: Old Navy 
Watch: Tissot (May 2012)
Necklace: Target (old)
You can't see my earrings, but they are simple diamond studs, that I love because the man got them for me for Christmas one year. :)
I'm not sure where the ring is from, but I know I got it in high school. (so over 7 years old)




My new ring from the Renaissance festival!
( I'll post my outfit from this day later.)


No comments:

Post a Comment