Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Getaway

I know that it is has been a while since my last update. Between seminars that the man was hosting, and the weekend getaway, I just haven't had any time to update here. My outfits over the weekend primarily consisted of workout clothing because we were always on the go. I did not both with pictures for obvious reasons. 

OOTD: Sunday
Black Sweater: Charlotte Russe  (old)
Shirt: Old Navy (clearance, Sept 2012)
Jeans: Target (Sept 2012)
Belt: Target (spring 2012)
Shoes: Payless

The house that we stayed at was amazing. Not only was it huge, but it had everything you could think of. The owner also lived next door, and had so many recommendations of things to do in the area. It was a great mini vacation that needed to last longer! 

OOTD: Friday




Black Sweater: Charlotte Russe (old)
Shirt: Express (old)
Jeans: Target (August 2012)
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Charming Charlie (August 2012)

I ended up only taking this necklace and a pair of earrings for jewelry because who really wears accessories for horseback riding and zip-lining? 

I will try my best to post throughout the week, but this week is going to be insanely busy. I will be going out of town again soon, so hopefully I will be able to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment