Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Crazy Animal

So as I was trying on this outfit, I realized that I need tan boots. I have tan "Uggs" but they were not really appropriate with this outfit. I really wanted to wear boots but I wasn't feeling the dark brown boots at this time. It wasn't really a cold night so I opted for flats, but I wore simple black flats. If I wore heels, I probably would have gone with nude heels, but I had a lot of D.C. walking to do, so comfy black flats it was. (Sorry, I did not get a picture). 

I like this shirt because of the neckline. I don't have to wear a necklace as the collar is fancy. I took these pictures to see which shoes I should wear, and never thought about taking pictures of my actual outfit. I'm sure this outfit will make another appearance soon though. I really liked it and might have to re-wear an outfit  within a week or two. Oops. 



Shirt: Dress Barn (Sept 2012)
Black Jeans: Target 
Leopard flats: Old Navy (Sept 2012)
Brown Boots: Khol's (old, from the man, many Christmas's ago. He did a good job!  I knew that I should keep him around if he could buy me boots and in my size after only dating for a month. )


No comments:

Post a Comment