Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What to wear?

Do you ever have a day when your problem isn't that you don't have anything to wear, but rather you have plenty to wear, but nothing feels "right"? I tried on several outfits that I had put together in my head the day before, but I just didn't "feel" like wearing them. I liked how the outfits looked, but I just didn't want to wear them. I shuffled image after image into my memory bank for another day, and finally decided on this outfit. It isn't anything flashy or special, but it just felt "right" so I decided that it was a keeper. 





Shirt: Express (old)
Jeans: Target (August 2012)
Flats: Old Navy (Sept 2012)
Scarf: Target (August 2012)
Bracelet: Old Navy (Sept 2012)
Necklace: Khol's (old)
Purple ring: His or Her Spa in Richmond VA
Silver ring: Renaissance Festival (Sept 2012)
Pinky Ring: The Loft (consignment shop) at the Outer Banks 

*I took the scarf with me, but the night wasn't very chilly, so it never made an appearance other than the photo above. I know it will come out in the very near future though!*

No comments:

Post a Comment