Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oldies and goodies

I feel like all I did today was make food. I'm on a huge pumpkin kick right now, and I can't stop making yummy foods with it! I feel like I will be eating all things pumpkin until Thanksgiving. Is there anything that you can't get enough of during the fall?

OOTD

Shirt: Express (old)
Shorts: JcPenny (old)
Flats: Old Navy (old)
Watch: Tissot (May 2012)

I found some old photos on my phone so I thought I'd share a few. I'll probably post the rest tomorrow...

Shirt: Express (old)
Shorts: JcPenny (old)
Shoes: JcPenny (about 2 years old)

Dress: Express (old)
Belt: Francesca's Collection (Summer 2012)
Shoes: JcPenny
Gold Bracelet: Francesca's Collection 


I saw a version of these in Cosmo during one of the Winter issues. I painted the black first, then the blue, and then the gold. It was pretty easy, and I received a bunch of compliments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment