Thursday, September 20, 2012

Raining on my head

So the other day we had a tornado watch for a majority of the day. Needless to say, it was raining for most of the day. This meant that I got to pull out my rain boots! Now I know that the boots have pink stripes and my shirt has red stripes, but I just didn't care. I did however receive a lot of compliments on my boots, as everyone else's feet were getting wet. So far I'm very happy that I invested in some rain-boots.

When the warning finally subsided and the rain ceased, I switched to my black flats. 


Red striped Shirt:Target (old)
Black sweater: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Express
Boots: Target (on-line)
Necklace: Express 

Can you tell that I love this little sweater? I feel like it has made an appearance in half of my posts. I suppose that I need to go out and get something similar to it so I don't wear it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment