Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Work Appropriate

So I had to dress up a bit...and I needed to keep the outfit basic. I got these pants at Dress Barn for about $20 not too long ago as they were the last pair on the clearance rack. Luckily they were my size and they are pretty comfortable. I went back to Dress Barn on Monday and they had the matching jacket on sale as well (and of course in my size). I found these pieces in two separate states on both were the last pieces in those stores....and in my size! Woohoo! I love it when that happens. 

OOTD:

I know that these shoes aren't the best ones for this outfit, but I needed to be a bit toned down. I went into TJ Maxx and they had flats that PERFECTLY matched my shirt. Of course the only sizes that were in stock were one size too big and one size too small. I guess I can't win with all shopping experiences. 


Shirt: Express (old)
Pants: Dress Barn
Shoes: Payless

*The only jewelry were my simple gold studs. Like I said, I needed this outfit to be simple...

No comments:

Post a Comment