Friday, September 28, 2012

Oops

So I had to attend another seminar, but since I was "attending" rather than presenting, I chose to tone down the outfit a bit. (I feel like this is a trend for me! haha). I suppose that I could have worn my black slacks rather than my black jeans, but I really wasn't thinking about it until I was half-way to the seminar. Oops. 

I feel like I tend to either over-dress or under-dress for functions. I need to work on this!


I finally tried out the gel nails! I've had these babies for a week now, and they have really stood up to some tough work! So they aren't as cheap as a regular manicure, but I only have two minor chips after cleaning the entire apartment. Not too shabby. 



Shirt: it came from Plato's Closet, and I can't really tell where it came from originally (old)
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Old Navy
Necklace: Express (old)
Earrings: Forever 21 (recent)


No comments:

Post a Comment