Monday, September 24, 2012

Picture Overload

There are a few pictures for this post. This past weekend was my friend's wedding in VA Beach, and I had a great time seeing all of my friends from college. The weather was beautiful all weekend, and I could not have asked for a better time. 

Sorry that these are so blurry!

Shirt: Dress Barn (old)
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Old Navy
Belt: Target
Jewelry: Dress Barn (old)

Dress: Express (old)
Belt: Express (old)
Jacket: Target (Sept 2012)
Shoes: Payless 



Sweater: Khol's (August 2012)

This was how I had originally planned on wearing this dress this past weekend. The evening as a whole wasn't very chilly, so I decided to wear the tan jacket instead of the black sweater. 




Wedding fun! Excuse the messy room, we used the living room portion of the suite as our dressing area.  The wedding as a whole was peacock-themed. Purple and teal were the main colors, with a touch of silver thrown in.

Heels: Payless (Sept 2012) (I know, I wore heels! But they didn't stay on the whole night.)
Jewelry: Charming Charlies (August 2012)

I had my hair and make-up done for the wedding, because, why not?! The make-up artist insisted on putting falsies on me, which was not something that I had ever experienced before. While they looked great, I could not get them off. I didn't take any eye make-up remover with me because I took my make-up remover towelettes instead. Well that did not work at all! She applied a bunch of the little lashes by attaching them to my eyelashes. Well now even after using eye make-up remover they still won't come off! Ah! Any tips? Hopefully they will come off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment