Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chambray!

I love everything about this outfit. I like the way that it looks as well as how comfortable it is. Excuse the messy background. I was visiting with my parents, and let's just say that I don't make my bed when I'm there. I always make my bed except when I'm at my parent's house. I suppose it's my inner child rebelling.  Once when my mom came to visit me in college, she was shocked to see that my bed was made. She was even more surprised to learn that I made it daily. Now it's the first thing that I do when I get up. 



Shirt: Target
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Old Navy

*A little side note about this shirt: each shirt that I tried on was a different size. I went to two different Targets, three different times before I could find one that fit. I'd try on a medium and it would be way to small. Then I'd try on a large and it would be even smaller than the medium. Then I tried on an XL (gasp!) and I could wrap it around me three times. Then I'd try on a different large and it would swallow me as well. This continued until I went back for a third time and finally found a medium that fit me well. I was about to give up all hope for this shirt until I tried one last time. I was confused as to why the labels were so off. Have you ever had this problem before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment