Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sweater Days

I am in love with this sweater. I picked it up a few weeks ago, and I've already worn it twice. I love the texture, as well as the fit. It keeps me warm enough that I don't need a jacket while I'm running around town.     (I am wearing a jacket in the bottom picture, but I quickly found out that it was not necessary that day.) I plan on trying out my gray boots with this outfit for a different look.

I will be going out of town from Thursday-Sunday, so I doubt that I'll get any posts up on those days. More than likely, I'll just re-wear outfits that I've worn recently anyway. Hope you are having a great week!




Sweater: Francesca's Collections
Jeans: Target
Boots: Candies (@ Khol's)
Jacket: Target (old)
Sunglasses: Target (from summer 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment