Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Renfest Overload

The man and I were able to attend the Maryland Renaissance Festival one more time before it ended for the year. Even though we had already attended once this year, we still couldn't wait to go back for more! The weather was wonderful and we had a blast. Usually we buy some sort of trinket everytime we go, and this time was no exception. The man bought me a new wooden mug (my old one is small, and he decided that I need a big one too), and then he also bought me a beautiful feather headpiece. I'm actually going to try to wear it to non-Renaissance related events because I love it so much!



Blue sweater: Dress Barn (fall 2012)
White collared shirt: Dress Barn (fall 2012)
Jeans: Express
Boots: Candies from Khol's
Earrings: Jared (May 2012)
Necklace: Maryland Renaissance Festival (2011) I received so many compliments on this while I was there! :)



My hair piece! Most people were wearing them on the top of their heads, but since mine is still new, it is very fluffy. I chose to wear mine around my bun until it "de-fluffs" a bit.

I'm not sure where this horse is a character from (he was with the Kung Fu Panda so maybe with him?), but I love horses so I had to have my picture taken with him!

My beautiful new mug! They are hand crafted by this guy, and they are all unique. We have joked that eventually we will only own wooden drink-ware. 

My old mug and new mug. Now I have a coffee mug and a drinking mug! haha. The man actually saw this one first and pointed it out. I really liked the purple heartwood and he said that it reminded him of our alma mater, so he bought it for me! If you can't attend the festival, you can still order the mugs online here!


No comments:

Post a Comment