Thursday, October 18, 2012

Renaissance Festival

So about a month ago, I said that I would post photos of my outfit from the Maryland Renaissance Festival. Well, here they are! This outfit wasn't anything special, but it was comfortable to walk around in and had a bit of a "Gothic" feel to it. Maybe one day I will actually dress up in the Renaissance attire, but I was happy with this look instead. I hope to be going again this weekend, and if I do, I'll try to take some pictures while I'm there. 



Shirt: Express (old)
Jeans: Target
Shoes: PUMAS! (very old, from my high-school days)
Belt: Target
Necklace: Maryland Renaissance Festival 2011


This is the same outfit, just different shoes and necklace! I think that this might be one of those outfits that I forgot to post. Oh well, here it is now. 

Necklace: Target
Shoes: Old Navy


No comments:

Post a Comment