Sunday, October 28, 2012

50!!

Today marks my 50th post! That means that I've made 50 outfits from my closet so far. Only 315 more outfits to go! (I want to make a year of clothing with no repeats, although it may not be on consecutive days).  I went "shopping" through my closet last week, and winterized a bunch of my dresses. (I will be doing another post on winterizing dresses again soon.) I even helped my mom work this look over the weekend. I must say, she was one hot momma! (I'll post her outfit in the winterizing dress post). 

We have the "Frankenstorm" coming up the East coast, so I may not be able to post for a while. The area that I live in has underground power lines, with the exception of my building. Last time we had a storm the power went out in my apartment, but the rest of the town center was up and running. We  were able to still shower at the gym, and use the local restaurant's wi-fi and power outlets, but it's not the same as your own home.

This outfit was worn on a busy day of errands, open houses, and car issues. (My car is working again though!) Hope everyone stay safe during this storm! 




Green Sweater: Dress Barn (old)
Green Tank: Dress Barn (old)
Black Jeans: Target
Boots: Candies at Khol's
Necklace: Francesca's Collections 

I went to Dress Barn over the weekend, and fell in love with a jacket and vest. (I didn't buy anything, but I have put these items on my Christmas list!)

                                               
                                                Quilted Detail Faux-Leather Jacket 

                                              

                                               Faux- Chinchilla Vest 

No comments:

Post a Comment