Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Prep Team

I love living so close to D.C.! Over the weekend there was the Taste of D.C. Festival that lasted for three days. The man and I decided to wait and go on Monday, and I'll tell you, it was a blast. I even ran into one of my oldest friends there. (Old as in we have known each other since 5th or 6th grade.) It was a cold day, and ended up raining during the afternoon, but the festival was worth it. I ended up adding a scarf and my pink pea-coat to keep warm. I really need to start getting pictures of my outer-wear as well.  

I love the preppy look of collared shirts under sweaters. This season I finally added a few sweaters that this look will work with, so be prepared to see more of this. 

OOTD: Taste of D.C.



Tippi Sweater: J. Crew- (September 2012)
White collared shirt: Dress Barn (September 2012)
Jeans: Express (old)
Boots: Khol's (really old)
Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelet: Old Navy (September 2012)
I can never remember where this necklace came from 


**You can see a bit of a closet in the background...that's not my half...it's too messy. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment