Friday, October 19, 2012

Rainy day

Ugh what a day. I found out that I need a new car today. That is not a nice thing to hear on such a rainy, tiring day.I suppose I will need to learn how to drive stick now, since that is what the man owns (and will be our only car for now). 

The outfit in today's post was not worn today, but rather last weekend. I haven't uploaded the photos from today yet, and I just don't want. Boo. I wore this went we went to a family friend's daughter's first birthday party. No we don't have children, but I love playing with my friend's babies! I always forget to not wear necklaces when I go see their babies though. (Babies like to pull on anything that they can! haha)

So I decided to go with matching shoes and shirt for this look. Some may say that it is too matchy-matchy, but I don't care. I love wearing colored shoes that really pop



Shirt: VENUS (from Plato's Closet)
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Francesca's Collection
Necklace: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment