Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sequins

I was actually wearing this outfit when I found the vest that I love so much (from Dress Barn). I tried it on with this outfit, and I fell in love. Plus, the vest is so soft, and I couldn't stop petting it. Is that weird? O well, I like soft and furry things. 

I got this shirt a while ago from Express....love that semi-annual sale. I'm usually not a big fan of graphic prints or designs on shirt, but I like the design and style on this shirt. (Obviously or I wouldn't own it. ha). 





Shirt: Express (old)
Jeans: Target
Boots: JcPennys
Belt: Target
Watch: Tissot
*Note: I am wearing a black lace tank under this shirt as it's slightly see-thru, and the sequins can be a bit itchy. I found a great (and cheap) lace tank at Forever 21 that works great under so many of my shirts. I like having a lace tank peek out of clothes instead of skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment