Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkins!

Everything around here was still closed yesterday, (with the exception of the man's job). I decided to head over to the man's family home for the day, since both of his parent's were off of work and his siblings were also there. We had a fun filled day of pumpkin carving, painting, baking, and eating. 

I decided to wear something that would make pumpkin carving easier. Long sleeves and lots of jewelry were not really options for pumpkin related activities. 

Shirt: Dress Barn
Jeans: Target
Boots: Candies at Khol's
Belt: Charlotte Russe 
*No jewelry as I knew that I'd be up to my elbows in pumpkin.

My Horse Pumpkin! 


If you aren't familiar with Go Chic Or Go Home....you should be! I absolutely love this site! You can upload your clothes and outfits to this site, and see each piece separately and create ensembles with what you own. (Or items that you wished that you owned!) I have found it to be a great resource when it comes to an "orphan item" in your closet that you just can't seem to work into an outfit. You have to request an invite, or have a member invite you, but it's a great resource. I started out uploading just a few items at a time, and now I have a good majority of my clothes posted. 

They have a page dedicated to a fashion trend, and right now it is colored pants. (I believe that it will soon be polka dots). I was very excited to see my photo on the homepage!


This outfit post can be found here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment