Monday, October 22, 2012

Sweater Dress

What does one wear when going out in D.C. to a biergarten during these chilly nights? (beer garden). That was my question, and this outfit was my answer. I knew that I wanted to wear something cute, and I just didn't want to wear pants on this particular occasion. I decided to go with my sweater dress pile for an easy solution. Since I knew that we were going to be outdoors, I needed something that would keep me warm. In the past, I have found sweater dresses to be tricky to wear as they tend to keep me a little too warm. However, for this particular event, I figured that tights and tall boots would do the trick, and they did! 



Sweater Dress: Express (old)
Tights: Target (this pair is old, but Target is having a sale on their tights now!)
Boots: Khol's
Belt: came with a dress from Charlotte Russe 
Necklace: Charming Charlie's (August 2012, Clearance)
Feather Ring: Clementine's Boutique 
Under shirt/tank: Old Navy (old)



The next two photos are of me trying to decide on which belt to wear. I still like the way that these belts look, but I think that I would like them even more if I had tan/cognac boots to wear with the outfit.

                                                         Tan

                                                           White

Both belts are from Francesca's Collections


No comments:

Post a Comment