Monday, October 29, 2012

Black and Yellow!

So I still have power so I can still post (for now). Since the storm has everything closed (except the man's job), I am not going out, and I am not changing out of my comfy clothes. Luckily, I have outfits stored up, just waiting to be posted.

 I forgot what I was doing when I wore this outfit, I just know that it was comfortable. Now I know that some people stray away from the black and yellow look because they think that it resembles a bumblebee, but I feel that if you don't overwhelm yourself in yellow, or have another color added into the mix, you don't scream "yellow jacket!!". This is one reason that I decided to add my tan jacket to the outfit.

 However, if you are a Steeler's or VCU fan, black and yellow are staples in your closet! (**Note: I am not a fan of either, just wanted to throw out the sports reference to clothing.) If you are looking for a stylish way to show your team support, check out Outfit Posts. She does a great job of supporting her football team, while still looking great!

                                                         OOTD


Jacket: Target (fall 2012)
Shirt: Old Navy (from Plato's closet, this is a great "thrift" store)
Jeans: Target
Belt: Target
Shoes: American Eagle (these babies are from my college days!)
Earrings: Francesca's Collections (spring 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment