Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Finally fall

There was another day of driving ahead of me, so I needed something comfortable to wear again. Have I said how much I love these jeans? I got this shirt last spring from Target, and I didn't think about it's potential for the fall. I suppose that was before I thought about pairing tanks with sweaters. Lately the weather had been turning into fall around here...and I like it! I traded a long sleeve black sweater for this short sleeve one later on in the evening. This is the first year that I have actually been excited for fall. The apartment has been decorated and the summer clothes are (mostly) put away. I've even started making pumpkin flavored foods and goodies! I suppose the next step is to start wearing boots....I just need to find a pair that I can settle on! Maybe I need to send the man on this task since he did so well last time! haha



Black Sweater: Charlotte Russe
Tank: Target
Jeans: Target
Shoes: Payless 
Bracelet: Express

No comments:

Post a Comment