Thursday, October 11, 2012

Burgundy Boots

I am in love with these boots. When I first saw them on display, I knew that they would be a great addition to my wardrobe. I saw them right before the big Black Friday sale, and went ahead and tried them on so that I wouldn't have to worry about the wait and hassle on Black Friday. Lets face it, the shoe section is a mad house. I don't remember why I was at the mall on Thanksgiving, (maybe it was the day before Thanksgiving), but there was a 50% off sale on all of the shoes. I figured that it was a good enough deal, so I went ahead and bought them. When I went back to the store on Black Friday, the sale was up to 70% off, and I was slightly bummed that I had not waited, but glad that I wasn't in the middle of the shoe mayhem. I said something to one of the sale associates, and she told me that she could still give me the 70% off. Obviously I was excited as I was able to get the sale, but I didn't have to worry about the madness. 

Do you ever take advantage of Black Friday sales, or do you value your safety and stay at home and wait for Cyber Monday?

I love that burgundy is so hot right now, but I think that this is the only burgundy thing in my wardrobe. 




Sweater: Francesca's Collection (September 2012)
Jeans: Target
Boots: JcPenny's (old)
Earrings: Jared (May 2012)
Rings: gifted (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment