Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall Festivals

This weekend has been a whirlwind of festivals, and it's been hard to choose which one to attend. Now I knew that I would be walking around a fair amount, so I wanted to make sure that I was wearing something comfortable. I'm on the look out of tall black boots because as you can see here, half-shin boots aren't what this outfit needs. However, I had to work with what I already own, so these are the boots that I wore. I can put my inserts in them so that I can have a little extra support. 

I love fall festivals and Oktoberfests! 


Taste of Bethesda 


Black Sweater: Charlotte Russe
Blue Tank: Express (old)
Tan pants: Old Navy (Sept 2012)
Black boots: Charlotte Russe 


Outfit change

The evening was chilly! The man and I decided to go on a walk around town before going out to dinner. I swapped out my short-sleeve sweater for my long-sleeve one so I didn't have to worry about a jacket. I ended up adding a white scarf to the look, but I didn't get a picture. I swapped out the boots for flats, as I wasn't loving the previous look. 
Yes I'm wearing my glasses here. My eyes were boycotting my contacts.

Long-sleeve Sweater: Khol's
Flats: Payless 



No comments:

Post a Comment