Friday, October 5, 2012

Animal style

So I won a free happy hour at Sign of the Whale, a fun little joint in D.C. I am obsessed with their pretzels and the man loves their cheese steak egg rolls. To be honest, that is why we really went. haha. I obviously took off the sweater as the evening was so warm. As the man and I jumped on the full metro to ride home, I sat down next to a girl, and looked up and it was my friend! She was on her way to a lounge to watch her bf D.J., so of course we had to follow. I love D.C. 

I'm not sure how long the semi-annual sale at Express is going on, but see if you can catch it. I went towards the tail-end of the sale, but there were still some amazing steals on the racks. This is one sale that I like to go to because there is always something great on sale! 




I love living next to a metro stop as the man and I tend to go into D.C. a fair amount these days. As long as our planned destination isn't too far off of the metro, we'll gladly attend! However I can become subjected to motion sickness very easily, so this is the "relaxed" position that I prefer to travel in. 

Black Sweater: Charlotte Russe
Snake print tank: Express ($7.34 on sale! Originally $39.99. Woohoo for 70% off semi-annual sales at Express!)
Jeans: Target
Flats: Target (from Plato's Closet)
Bracelet: Francesca's Collections
Feather ring: Clementine Boutique 
Silver Ring: Maryland Renaissance Festival  
Necklace: Express
Earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment